Friday 30 December 2016

Last night, I went to Almonte with my friend Beth for some NHL Alumni game.  Despite certain people not showing up (cough, cough, Rick Vaive, cough), it went pretty good.  She had VIP tickets, so rather than stick around after the game, I gave her my stuff to get signed and, being Beth, she came through as always!

Laurie Boschman 3/9
Corey Foster 5/5 (Gave one to Beth)
Dave Hutchinson 2/2
Mike Krushelnyski 7/7
Bryan Muir 5/6

When Beth was getting Bryan Muir, he noticed a card he had never seen before and asked if he could have it.  She reluctantly said yes (since it wasn't hers, but she knew I wouldn't care).  He said Thanks, and asked for her address so he could mail some photos to me as a Thank you.  Glad to make someone's day!









She also got Mark Laforest's signature on my North Bay Centennials jersey which bring the total number of autographs on it to.................5.

It was also a very good day in the mail box for me to end the year!

Peter Forsberg
11/28 - 12/30
1/3

He signed the photo (which was the one I really wanted) but either kept or lost the two cards I sent.  No biggie, since they were commons.




A good way to end the year!

tko8

No comments:

Post a Comment