Sunday 21 October 2018

Weekend Hounding

On Friday, I did the Drummondville Voltiguers before the game.  They came all at once and missed a bunch of players, including Joe Veleno who was the one I wanted.  I got Steve Begin, who signed all three cards I had.  He was a signing machine when I used to go to Montreal to hound the Habs and various visiting teams.

Speaking of which, the Habs were in town and I had the rare opportunity to hound an NHL team in Ottawa.  I went in the morning to see if they were practicing, but it turned out they weren't.  I got Nikita Scherbak and Noah Juulsen, so it wasn't a wasted trip.  I went back later and got most of the big guys.  A bunch of female Habs fans showed up, so I did better than I thought I would.  More to add to the collection.

Drummondville

Steve Begin x 3
Olivier Rodrigue x 1


Kanay Dyainz

Karl Alzner x 2
Joel Armia x 2
Philip Danault x 2
Max Domi x 2
Jonathan Drouin x 1
Charles Hudon x 3
Noah Juulsen x 3
Artruei Lehkonen x 2
Victor Mete x 2
Kirk Muller x 3
Antti Niemi x 2
Carey Price x 1
Nikita Scherbak x 3





No comments:

Post a Comment