Sunday 25 November 2018

Black Friday!!!

I went to Out of the Box Sports Cards on my lunch break and took advantage of the Black Friday sale.  They had hobby boxes of 2017-18 MVP for $25, but I bought enough of that crap, and I pretty much pulled the same cards out of the two boxes I bought.  I decided on 2018-19 Team Canada that was on for $60 since I hadn't bought any yet.

Here's what I pulled:

5 Red Parallels #/225



4 Program of Excellence



2 Provincial Prowess



1 Base Jersey



3 Premium Swatch Autographs #/199



Wow.  I'm not going to complain about pulling 3 Premium Swatch autos.  The Raddysh and Fortino are definitely patches.  I'm unsure about the Ellis.  It looks like the puck from the Team Canada logo, but it feels like part of the jersey.  My favourite card is the Drake Batherson Provincial Prowess.  He looks very impressive since his call up to the Sens, and I hope to get it signed.

$20 off and 3 big pulls.  Definitely a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment